Abbey House (Bracknell)
• 40+ apartments with an expected completion date of 3rd Quarter 2018
• Selective parking provision for residents
• Development based in the attractive, leafy environs of Trinity Church and The Old Manor public house (one of the oldest serving pubs in the area)
• The development is located just a minute’s walk away from Bracknell High Street and a seven-minute walk to the train station
• Residents will benefit from the complete redevelopment of Bracknell High Street, currently being spearheaded by the Bracknell Regeneration Partnership. The redevelopment will offer 58,000 square feet of shopping, dining and leisure facilities. Due for completion in September 2017, the high street will be a next generation shopping and leisure destination.